I just wanna share that I LOL hard on this 9gag post.
I am probably one of the most impatient human creatures ever lived on earth. I HATE waiting even just for a literal minute. But now, I am figuring out how to do this: calming my anxious and frustrated self over the long agony of waiting for the results of my exam and job offer.
DLSU Graduate Studies should have posted the results for their successful candidates five days ago but perhaps due to undesirable circumstances, the list isn’t ready yet. I just can’t do anything but wait and HOPE. I already emailed and called admissions office but the lines were always busy.
Also, Mahal and I are still waiting for a call/ text/ email from Teletech for our job offer/ (I believe we were listed under the same account!) because we were informed that the classes will start on either the first or second week of September, so since this is technically the first week, I assume it will start next week and I thus I should be expecting a call any minute now.
This is just so hard for me because I can’t really decide if I’m going to pursue my Masters this term (IF I get accepted) or I will write a letter to the office and request if I may start next term, which is on January. This is my top priority as of this moment and thus I can’t accept any job offer yet until I know my schedule for the university.
Third complexity is that I really need to know first if they credited my application for scholarship because if they didn’t, I really need to double work my ass of this Ber months.
I don’t know what got it in my head but out of frustration, I sent resumes online to companies and just hours after, I received texts asking my confirmation for interviews. NOW WHAT TO DO? I am still waiting for the results. Waaaa. I just made things more difficult to comprehend.
With all of these difficulties, God is with me. He will always be. Prayers are just amazing, because peace of mind comes instantly. Knowing that I did my very best, God will do the rest.
XOXO. Kc. :)
so for the mean time, WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?
1. A nice serving of shawarma, Jamaican Pattie, a warm bowl of butter popcorn, Jollibee Chicken joy and spaghetti, Greenwich lasagna, kwek kwek, Family Mart twirl-all-you-can sundae cone, Kanto Freestyle breakfast, barley juice, chocolate-covered polvoron, banana.
2. 9gag, Thought Catalog, The Simpsons Tapped out, PVZ2 updates.
3. Choir rehearsals.
4. Waking up every morning and NOT feeling bloated.
5. 100 squats, 100 jumping jacks and 100 bicycle crunches a day is a success for me.
6. Dinner out with best friends and walk-a-thons with boyfriend, just talking about the simple joys of our everyday lives.
7. How could I forget? Prayers and church services.
8. My little cousin’s recorded voice. :)
9. Department stores, clearance sales, visiting Tomato / Forever 21 (ONLY when they’re on sale. hahaha)
10. Family lunch out.
Thank you for reading my sentiments tonight. :) :*